Plenitude magazine is currently seeking a social media and marketing coordinator. The coordinator will work with the managing editor to plan and implement all promotions.
- Posting and sharing relevant content on our Facebook and Twitter accounts, and creating any additional social media accounts.
- Planning and implementing social media campaigns such as contests.
- Assisting with or coordinating events such as readings.
- Researching and participating in opportunities for promotion, such as book fairs, festivals and joint events.
- Managing monthly newsletter.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Passionate about queer literature and excited about the future of Plenitude.
- Interesting in learning more about marketing literature in Canada.
- Powerfully self-motivated person who works effectively with no supervision.
- Experienced coordinating events or publications.
- Experienced with WordPress, Mailchimp and social media.
- DIY attitude.
- Creative and outgoing.
- LGBTQ person.
Plenitude is a volunteer-run magazine, but we are offering an honorarium of $250 for a six-month period (January-July, 2016). The position requires a minimum of two hours per week and can be done from anywhere in Canada.
To apply, email your resume as a Word document or PDF to Andrea Routley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: December 15, 2015.